The incredible anger of all Americans at those greedy S.O.B.s who have been running the banks and investment houses that are already robbing Americans of their hard earned money, will ramp up further at this revelation: As you may know, the number of uninsured Americans is typically quoted at 47 million. We learned that last […]
October 7th, 2008 by Trisha Torrey
You are currently browsing the Every Patient's Advocate weblog archives for 'wall street' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Find a Health or Patient Advocate
Most Recent Posts
- Top Doctors and Best Hospitals – for a Price
- The Cost of a Doctor Visit – Where is the Value?
- 10 Years of Lessons Learned from Misdiagnosis and Medical Mistakes
- Looking for Trisha Torrey, (former) About.com Patient Empowerment Expert?
- Sometimes It’s Better to Just Say No
- Time to Put a Stop to Drive-by-Doctoring
- True Confessions – My Take on Health Care Reform
- A Tutor Who Tooted the Flute…
What Visitors Say
- Blamers and Fixers
- Doctor Communication
- Follow the Money
- From the desk of…
- General Commentary
- General News
- Grey's Anatomy
- Guerrilla Patient
- Health /Medical Consumerism
- Health Insurance
- Healthcare Quality
- Healthcare Reform
- Medical and Research Studies
- Medical Commentary
- Medical Errors / Mistakes / Misdiagnosis
- Medical News
- Medical Records
- Mental Health
- MRSA /Hospital Acquired Infections
- New Ideas in Medicine
- Patient Advocacy
- Patient Assistance.com
- Patient Empowerment
- Patient Safety
- Patient Tools
- Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Politics and Medicine
- Privacy and Security
- Self Help
- Universal Healthcare
- Week in Review
- You Bet Your Life!
More Blog Pages
- Who’s Trisha?
- Proactive Survivorship
- Guest Posts
- It Can’t Happen to Me!
- 7 Years Later, A Second Opinion Uncovers a Misdiagnosis
- A Doctor’s God Complex, a Life Nearly Lost
- A Sea of Broken Hearts: What We Can Learn from Alex’s Death
- How a Wrong Diagnostic Code May Affect a Patient
- Stroke of True Genius
- Suicide, Drug Makers, and the FDA – Will You Be Next?
- The Role of the Justice System in Diagnostic Error
- The View from Canada
- Versed, PTSD, and Questions About Informed Consent
- Cancer Lessons Learned
- Orlando Takes Charge – Averts Suicide – You Can, Too
- Physicians Can Be Vulnerable, Too
- How About.com Kicked Top Experts to the Curb
- Got a Question?